Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Two good blogs, one great article, and a link to a good blogger

First here is a great blog on inequality from Economist's View. Another great blog on class warfare and taxation on Ataxingmatter.

Next I wanted to link to a great article on the health care debate and the growing inequality written by Eliot Spitzer on Slate. (Note: I do not condone many of his actions when he was Governor of New York, but this does not mean he can't write a good article).

Last I wanted to link to another blog written by someone right here in the Cedar Valley. The blogger's name is Matt and he is definitely on the other side of the political spectrum than I am. I have sat down and had lunch with Matt and I have a great deal of respect for him. He is a Christian Man that fights for his values, as you will see on his blog. Many times I do not agree with his conclusions, but I admire his persistence and care.

Check him out here: http://mtrfact.blogspot.com/

(note: I almost wrote his last name but it appears he has removed his personal information from the blog, I don't know why but I don't want to publish his name if he doesn't want it attached.)

No comments: